BeneFab QuickWraps by Sore No-More are infused with minerals that emit far-infrared rays along with small magnets to keep muscles supple and relaxed.
The Benefab® QuickWraps fabric is made up of ceramic nano-particles which emits far-infrared rays keeping muscles supple and relaxed. The design features small, magnets (2400 gauss surface strength) targeting key acupressure points on the legs. In ancient (and current) Chinese medicine, acupuncture is performed by using one’s own blood to re-inject over targeted acupuncture points. The reasoning for this method is because the body takes time to re-absorb its own blood after being placed in targeted areas—Therefore, prolonging the benefits. These magnets have been selected to serve to that affect by pulling the blood to those targeted areas which will continually stimulate those areas during and after the Benefab® QuickWraps are worn.
Each magnet is enclosed in a soft cushion for enhanced comfort. Can be used as a shipping or stable boot.
Front QuickWraps Restock Estimate July 23rd-July 27th Contact us if you would like to be put first on the list to receive a pair
- Sold in Pairs. (2)
- Perforated inner core foam allows for ample breathability
- Helps increase mobility and lessen pain.
- Dual therapy with strategically placed magnets atop key acupuncture points.
- Easy on/off application.
- Can be used as a shipping or stable boot.
- Each magnet is enclosed in a soft cushion for enhanced comfort
- QuickWraps harmonize bodily functions safely and naturally, stimulating recovery time, promoting blood circulation, increasing oxygen flow, and ultimately reducing pain and stiffness
- Can be left on unattended for up to 12 hours.
- Available in Full Size (i.e. Warmbloods, Quarter Horses, etc.).
- Hind and Front Pairs available.
- Sold in Pairs. (2)
- Can be worn up to 12 hours.
- Contoured shape for comfort with a perforated foam inner core and strong securing straps made from durable elastic.
- Contoured fit will eliminate shifting, sliding down and/or rotating.
- Can be used as a QuickWrap or with inner section as standing bandage (for more compression, see photo).
- Machine washable. Wash COLD with a mild detergent. Line dry.
- Available in black only.