The Horse Holster
1 POUCH, 4 WAYS TO WEAR IT!
- Cross Body
Phone, keys, ID, money, lip balm, medical supplies, & more!
- The Horse Holster allows for the rider to always keep your phone close by in case of emergency and for conveniency. Fits all size phones and cases and is made of water-resistant neoprene
- 1 Pouch, 4 Ways to wear it: Leg, Belt, Cross Body, and Waist
- Includes removable no slip attachment strap, non-slip leg strap and cross body & waist strap (fits on legs and belts)
- Features three d-rings (one on back and one on each side) for more ways to wear/use (no slip attachment strap with 2 removable clips included - clip to pocket, belt, waistband, or belt loop for added support (for leg use) or use to attach pouch to something else)
- Zipper pocket holds keys, ID, money, and other important valuables while riding, especially on the trail
- Side pockets for lip balm or other small items
- Made of water-resistant neoprene
- Measurements: 6.75"L x 3.75"W x 1"D
The Horse, Handy, Hunting & Medical Holsters comes in two different leg strap length options to accommodate many shapes and sizes.
The short strap is for thigh sizes measuring 16" to 24" in circumference (roughly US pant sizes 00-8).
The long strap is for thigh sizes measuring 24" to 32" in circumference (roughly US pant sizes 9-20).
Sizes do vary per person.
When measuring the circumference of your thigh, we recommend measuring as high up on the thigh as you can using a flexible measuring tape.
*Everyone is uniquely shaped, so we highly recommend measuring your thigh circumference for the most accurate sizing.