As one of the most common dog treat in the pet retail industry, jerky is a great low fat, high protein snack for pups. We use only the good cuts - no leftovers or by-products! Our jerky products are JUST jerky! We want the best so we add ZERO additives or fillers, meaning NO SALT, NO GLYCERIN, and NO antibiotics or growth hormones are used in the life cycle process. We use just meat - coming from 100% pasture raised duck with nothing ever added.
Farm Hounds Duck Jerky is no ordinary snack. It's made using 100% Pasture-Raised Duck that is humanely treated without the use of hormones, growth stimulants, antibiotics or pesticides. The duck is sourced from family-owned farms in the USA which humanely raises their animals in a pasture environment. Farm Hounds is dedicated to providing the highest quality dog treats that you can trust.
- Certified Humane, Pasture-Raised USA Sourced Duck
- Loaded with Vitamins & Minerals
- Antibiotic Free
- Hormone Free
- No Chemicals
- No Pesticides
- 100% Pasture Raised
- Grain-Free & Gluten-Free
- Sourced from Traditional Family Farms in the USA.
- Dehydrated by Farm Hounds in Georgia, USA.
- Gently Dehydrated
- Resealable Bag for Freshness
Why Choose Farm Hounds:
- Family Farms: They support farmers who care deeply for their livestock and community
- Certified Humane Meats: The livestock are raised with a natural environment where they spend their days grazing over open acres of land and eating their natural, organic, diet
- Unmatched Quality: Single ingredient treats free of chemicals, hormones, preservatives, and pesticides.
- Trustworthy Sourcing & Packaging: Each label shows exactly which farm the meat was sourced from.
- Truly Natural: The dehydration procedures ensure long shelf stability, keeping each bag free of chemicals and preservatives.
- High Reward: Treats that appeal to your dog's natural instincts.
Dedicated to Regenerative Agriculture:
What is Regenerative Agriculture? Regenerative Agriculture is a farming method that relies on nature, not harsh chemicals or disruptive practices like tilling. When practiced, Regenerative Agriculture offers a multitude of benefits for our farms, our environments, and our food. It builds soil health, enhances ecosystem diversity, and captures carbon and nitrogen from the atmosphere. The benefits of Regenerative Agriculture are that is is Non-Disruptive to the land, it builds soil health, provides more nutritious food, and restores balance to the ecosystem.
Crude Protein (Min)......83.41%
Crude Fat (Min)......6.32%
Crude Fiber (Max)......0%