The Professional's Choice Ballistic Overreach Boots are made with DuPont's original ballistic nylon, a material used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests.
Ballistic Overreach Boots use the ballistic nylon as the outer covering, binding at the bottom of the boot and stitching. These boots are extra tough, and able to withstand the daily abuse of riding, regardless of discipline.
- Ultrashock lining -- provides protection and shock absorption
- Ballistic binding -- provides high degree of durability
- Covers back of hoof to ground -- Superior protection to critical areas of hoof
- Double hook & loop fasteners -- stays on securely and will not come loose while riding
- Soft, padded rolled pasterns -- reduces rubbing, keeping horse more comfortable
- No-turn knob -- keeps boot from turning, remaining in correct position for better protection
- Material: Ballistic nylon
- Front, Hind or Either: Either
- Single, Pair or Value Pack: Pair
- Size - Medium