Chocolate Rescue for Dogs
Be Prepared for When Your Dog Accidently Eats Chocolate
The first and only at-home remedy for chocolate ingestion in dogs. The beef soft-chew is safe, effective, and easy to use.
Safe - Product uses only FDA Generally Regarded as Safe materials, meaning the ingredients have a long history of safety in both humans and animals.
Effective - Product quickly absorbs the toxins in chocolate while remaining unreactive to other substances.
Easy to Use - Chocolate Rescue for Dogs is given like a treat and tastes to good that even the most selective eaters will happily take
Chocolate rescue will not reverse any toxins that are absorbed. It will prevent any further absorption of the chocolate so the sooner you give it to your dog the better.
Directions: For dogs 8 weeks and older: Feed the number of chocolate rescue bones based on your dog's size. Refer to the size guide below. The treat will bind toxins on contact, which may prevent them from being absorbed by your dog. It is safe to feed additional bones.
Safe, Effective, Easy-to-Use
- For dogs up to 95 lbs.
- Come with 3 Chocolate Rescue bones
How does Chocolate Rescue® Work?
There are two chemicals in chocolate that are toxic to dogs: caffeine and theobromine. Dogs are not able to digest these chemicals like humans. If left untreated, the toxins can lead to excessive heart rates, seizures, and potential death.
Caffeine and theobromine are absorbed in the stomach, so a fast response is needed to prevent harm to your dog.
Chocolate Rescue for Dogs quickly and efficiently encapsulates the toxins in chocolate — the encapsulated toxins safely pass through your dog's digestive system. The active ingredients specifically affect the toxins but remain unreactive to other molecules, so there are few, if any, side effects.
It's safe to give Chocolate Rescue to your dog even if you don't know the exact time of consumption. The sooner, the better, and ideally within 1 hour.
At least one chew per chocolate incident, per dog. Chocolate Rescue's active ingredient will nullify large amounts of the most concentrated chocolate.
No! Chocolate Rescue will safely pass through your dog's digestive system even if there is little or no chocolate present.
Chocolate Rescue can work in as little as 1 minute.
Chocolate Rescue is extremely effective in permanently encapsulating caffeine and theobromine. The product uses a specially-formulated combination of ingredients that instantly draws the free toxins out of the chyme before they can be absorbed. Further, there are millions of binding sites in each dose of Chocolate Rescue, meaning that one chew will effectively nullify large quantities of high-concentration chocolate in a dog's stomach.
Administering activated charcoal has downsides and potential adverse reactions. As a general absorption product, a large volume is needed to absorb everything in an animal's stomach in order to bind the toxins. Aspirational pneumonia, intestinal blockages, and potential difficulty force-feeding an unwilling dog are all drawbacks to activated charcoal.
Chocolate Rescue addresses these drawbacks. The active ingredients quickly push away saliva and other non-toxic molecules, targeting only theobromine and caffeine, allowing a much smaller dose to bind the toxins. As a result, there exists no risk of aspirational pneumonia or intestinal blockage. Most notably, dogs will eat the palatable treat willingly, and at only 7 grams, even a dog with a little appetite can easily be given the potentially life-saving "treat."
The active ingredients in Chocolate Rescue immediately and permanently bind the methylxanthines caffeine and theobromine before they're able to poison a dog.