Our single species, limited ingredient treats are purposefully crafted to allow for the perfect size treat for rewarding a pup! They are scored to easily break into bite-sized pieces, and are fully ground mix of with muscle meat, organs, blood and bone. Coming from 100% pasture-raised chicken, these dehydrated treats are hormone-free and humanely raised. No antibiotics, No chemicals, No pesticides.
Farm Hounds Chicken Treats are a crunchy snack that is crafted using 100% Pasture-Raised Chicken. It's sourced from Family Owned Farms that produce Pasture-Raised, Certified Humane Chicken raised without the use of antibiotics, chemicals, hormones, or pesticides. The farms are committed to humane farming practices and regenerative land stewardship. Farm Hounds is dedicated to providing the highest quality dog treats that you can trust.
- Certified Humane, Pasture Raised USA Sourced Chicken
- Protein Rich
- Grain-Free & Gluten-Free
- Antibiotic Free
- Hormone Free
- No Chemicals
- No Pesticides
- 100% Pasture Raised
- Sourced from Family Owned Traditional Farms in the USA
- Dehydrated by Farm Hounds in Georgia, USA.
- Gently Dehydrated
- Resealable Bag for Freshness
Why Choose Farm Hounds:
- Family Farms: They support farmers who care deeply for their livestock and community
- Certified Humane Meats: The livestock are raised with a natural environment where they spend their days grazing over open acres of land and eating their natural, organic, diet
- Unmatched Quality: Single ingredient treats free of chemicals, hormones, preservatives, and pesticides.
- Trustworthy Sourcing & Packaging: Each label shows exactly which farm the meat was sourced from.
- Truly Natural: The dehydration procedures ensure long shelf stability, keeping each bag free of chemicals and preservatives.
- High Reward: Treats that appeal to your dog's natural instincts.
Dedicated to Regenerative Agriculture:
What is Regenerative Agriculture? Regenerative Agriculture is a farming method that relies on nature, not harsh chemicals or disruptive practices like tilling. When practiced, Regenerative Agriculture offers a multitude of benefits for our farms, our environments, and our food. It builds soil health, enhances ecosystem diversity, and captures carbon and nitrogen from the atmosphere. The benefits of Regenerative Agriculture are that is is Non-Disruptive to the land, it builds soil health, provides more nutritious food, and restores balance to the ecosystem.
Crude Protein (Min)......55.6%
Crude Fat (Min)......26.9%
Crude Fiber (Max)......0.29%