100% ground - pasture raised - chicken gizzard, all in a fun stick shape! Even as a small organ, these humanely raised chicken gizzards pack a nutritional punch!
These high protein snacks contain lots of vitamins (Iron, B12, A, E), all while still being an easy to give treat. With their fun shape, these on-the-go sticks work well for all ages, shapes, and sizes! Selling Points: Unique Organ, Breakable, Easy to Give, Great energy snack for Pup recharge!
- Certified Humane, Pasture Raised USA Sourced Chicken
- Protein Rich
- Sourced from Family Owned Traditional Farms in the USA
- Grain-Free & Gluten-Free
- Antibiotic Free
- Hormone Free
- No Chemicals
- No Pesticides
- 100% Pasture Raised
- Dehydrated by Farm Hounds in Georgia, USA.
- Gently Dehydrated
- Resealable Bag for Freshness
Why Choose Farm Hounds:
- Family Farms: They support farmers who care deeply for their livestock and community
- Certified Humane Meats: The livestock are raised with a natural environment where they spend their days grazing over open acres of land and eating their natural, organic, diet
- Unmatched Quality: Single ingredient treats free of chemicals, hormones, preservatives, and pesticides.
- Trustworthy Sourcing & Packaging: Each label shows exactly which farm the meat was sourced from.
- Truly Natural: The dehydration procedures ensure long shelf stability, keeping each bag free of chemicals and preservatives.
- High Reward: Treats that appeal to your dog's natural instincts.
Dedicated to Regenerative Agriculture:
What is Regenerative Agriculture? Regenerative Agriculture is a farming method that relies on nature, not harsh chemicals or disruptive practices like tilling. When practiced, Regenerative Agriculture offers a multitude of benefits for our farms, our environments, and our food. It builds soil health, enhances ecosystem diversity, and captures carbon and nitrogen from the atmosphere. The benefits of Regenerative Agriculture are that is is Non-Disruptive to the land, it builds soil health, provides more nutritious food, and restores balance to the ecosystem.
Crude Protein (min): 72.09%
Crude Fat (min): 12.02%
Crude Fiber (max): 0.44%
Moisture (max): 12.9%