100% Beef Liver - That's it, nothing else, nothing added! The liver stores antioxidants and critical vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, K, copper, and iron. The liver performs the critical function of moving toxins out of the body on a daily basis, keeping your dog happy and healthy!
Organs offer some of the densest sources of nutrients like B vitamins, iron, phosphorus, copper and magnesium and are rich with the most important fat-soluble vitamins, A, D, E and K!
Farm Hounds Beef Liver is sure to provide your fur babies with a nutritious treat that is packed with flavor. It's sourced from 100% Grass-Fed Beef which are raised without the use of antibiotics, chemicals, hormones, or pesticides. It's gently dehydrated and has a crunchy texture that your pup will love. The beef is raised at White Oak Pastures in Georgia, and is certified humanely raised. White Oak Pastures is a multi-generational family farm which cares passionately for the land and animals.When ordering Farm Hounds, you know exactly where the meat is sourced from, that the meat is certified humane, and raised without the use of antibiotics, chemicals, hormones, or pesticides. Farm Hounds is dedicated to providing the highest quality dog treats that you can trust.
- Certified Humane, Grass-Fed USA Sourced Beef
- Loaded with Vitamins & Minerals
- Antibiotic Free
- Hormone Free
- No Chemicals
- No Pesticides
- 100% Pasture Raised
- Grain-Free & Gluten-Free
- Sourced and Dehydrated in Georgia, USA.
- Gently Dehydrated
- Resealable Bag for Freshness
About Farm Hounds:
- Family Farms: They support farmers who care deeply for their livestock and community.
- Certified Humane Meats: The livestock are raised with a natural environment where they spend their days grazing over open acres of land and eating their natural, organic, diet.
- Unmatched Quality: Single ingredient treats free of chemicals, hormones, preservatives, and pesticides.
- Trustworthy Sourcing & Packaging: Each label shows exactly which farm the meat was sourced from.
- Truly Natural: The dehydration procedures ensure long shelf stability, keeping each bag free of chemicals and preservatives.
High Reward: Treats that appeal to your dog's natural instincts.
What is Regenerative Agriculture? Regenerative Agriculture is a farming method that relies on nature, not harsh chemicals or disruptive practices like tilling. When practiced, Regenerative Agriculture offers a multitude of benefits for our farms, our environments, and our food. It builds soil health, enhances ecosystem diversity, and captures carbon and nitrogen from the atmosphere. The benefits of Regenerative Agriculture are that is is Non-Disruptive to the land, it builds soil health, provides more nutritious food, and restores balance to the ecosystem.
Crude Protein (Min)......59.36%
Crude Fat (Min)......9.89%
Crude Fiber (Max)......0.16%