100% Beef Heart - That's it, nothing else, nothing added! Beef heart is especially high in B12, which is great because it must be present for several enzymes to perform their jobs!
Farm Hounds organ products feed their instinctual drive for nutrition! Organs, commonly referred to as a superfood offer some of the densest sources of nutrients like B vitamins, iron, phosphorus, copper and magnesium and are rich with the most important fat-soluble vitamins, A, D, E and K!
Farm Hounds Beef Heart is a nutrient packed snack and commonly referred to as a superfood. It's gently dehydrated, has a crunchy texture, and is a high value snack. The beef is sourced from Joyce Farms in Winston-Salem, NC which is a family-owned business in operation since 1962. They are a small, traditional family farm that humanely raises their animals in a pasture environment. The beef is certified humane, and raised without the use of antibiotics, chemicals, hormones, or pesticides. Farm Hounds is dedicated to providing the highest quality dog treats that you can trust.
- Certified Humane, Grass-Fed USA Sourced Beef
- Loaded with Vitamins & Minerals
- Grain-Free & Gluten-Free
- Antibiotic Free
- Hormone Free
- No Chemicals
- No Pesticides
- 100% Pasture Raised
- Sourced from Joyce Farms in Winston-Salem, NC
- Dehydrated by Farm Hounds in Georgia, USA.
- Gently Dehydrated
- Resealable Bag for Freshness
Why Choose Farm Hounds:
- Family Farms: They support farmers who care deeply for their livestock and community
- Certified Humane Meats: The livestock are raised with a natural environment where they spend their days grazing over open acres of land and eating their natural, organic, diet
- Unmatched Quality: Single ingredient treats free of chemicals, hormones, preservatives, and pesticides.
- Trustworthy Sourcing & Packaging: Each label shows exactly which farm the meat was sourced from.
- Truly Natural: The dehydration procedures ensure long shelf stability, keeping each bag free of chemicals and preservatives.
- High Reward: Treats that appeal to your dog's natural instincts.
Dedicated to Regenerative Agriculture:
What is Regenerative Agriculture? Regenerative Agriculture is a farming method that relies on nature, not harsh chemicals or disruptive practices like tilling. When practiced, Regenerative Agriculture offers a multitude of benefits for our farms, our environments, and our food. It builds soil health, enhances ecosystem diversity, and captures carbon and nitrogen from the atmosphere. The benefits of Regenerative Agriculture are that is is Non-Disruptive to the land, it builds soil health, provides more nutritious food, and restores balance to the ecosystem.
Crude Protein (Min)......66.39%
Crude Fat (Min)......16.68%
Crude Fiber (Max)......1.19%