Fauna Care's products are made with highly concentrated ingredients and without irritants like preservatives, surfactants, alcohol, and fragrances to help your pets feel better faster.
Fauna Care Silver Spray is a skin and wound care topical treatment. This product is perfect for cuts, abrasions, hot spots and general wound / skin care. Silver / Zinc combination kills bacteria and fungi as well as providing a deodorizing layer of protection. Easy to apply, no-touch application provides a long lasting moisture barrier for continuous healing in active situations.
With Fauna Care's highly concentrated formula the product stays where it is sprayed with a less than 4% water. Not only does this allow for better effectiveness of the product but also means you do not need to use as much. 1 spray of Fauna Care will go a long ways.
- Use on wound care, burns cuts, scratches, post-operations, dermatitis and skin irritations
- Protective treat to aid in the management of conditions associated with superficial wounds and abrasions.
- Kills bacteria and fungi
- No Touch Application
- Easy to apply
- Antibacterial & Antimicrobial
- Protect & Lubricate
- Only sprayable silver & zinc combo
- No irritating alcohol, surfactants, additives, fragrances
- Veterinarian Recommended
- 200 sprays per bottle
- Less than 4% water
- Made in the USA
- 2 oz bottle
Composition: Silver in a sing oxide and Dimethicone Base
Other Ingredients: Zinc oxide, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Hexmethldislioxane, Lanolin, Light mineral oil, Microcrystalline wax, Vitamin A palmitate, Vitamin D3, Water, White Petrolatum